- Minimum age to participate: 10 years old
- Prerequisites for certification: Open Water Diver
- Number of theoretical sessions: Between 2 and 3 depending on the dives
- Number of sessions in Pool / Protected environment: None
- Number of dives in natural environment: 5
- Maximum depth for training: 30 meters
- Duration for the training program: 3 days
Do you have your Open Water certification or equivalent?
Upgrade to the SSI Advanced Adventurer !
In addition to diving up to 30 meters, you'll improve your buoyancy control and use a dive computer.
Advanced Adventurer training will allow you to discover more technical sites while gaining confidence and experience.
The training takes place over 3 days and will be given by our English speaking instructors, so no worries about the understanding of the exercises and the exchanges during your dives.
The program (according to the weather conditions)
Day 1: Buoyancy training dive/ Navigation dive.
Day 2: Deep dive (30m) / Computer dive.
Day 3: Drift dive.
For your 6th dive you will benefit from our student rate (10% discount).
You will have access to course content via SSI
or via the MySSI app available on the Appstore or Googleplay